- ABR, CNS, CRS
Premier Associate, REALTOR®
Buying or selling a home is often an individuals’ most regarded investment and can be an emotional and challenging process. My industry and community expertise coupled with my high level of energy helps the transaction flow seamlessly whether it is from listing to selling a property or from viewing to buying a new home.
It is my mission to meet your lifestyle needs, ensure a smooth process and make buying or selling your home an enjoyable experience!
Background & Experience
I am a native of Ashby, MA and graduated from Becker Junior College where I began working as a Paralegal in the Worcester Housing Court as an intern until I transitioned into a full-time role with a law firm specializing in the real estate, specifically closing loans and preparing full titles.
In 2002, I obtained my real estate license and started my career as a full-time agent specializing in residential single-family, condominiums and multi-family properties.
Recognition & Awards
- Sales Associate of the Year, North Central Association of REALTORS®, 2019
- 1 agent in total sales volume at Coldwell Banker Leominster, 2018
- 1 agent in total units sold at Coldwell Banker Leominster, 2018
- 4 in the Top 50 out of 4,000 Agents Coldwell Banker New England, 2018
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite award winner, 2018
- Diamond Top Producer in North Central MA Association of REALTORS, 2018
I am Making Realty Dreams Reality!
Coldwell Banker Realty